Pacific Northwest Guided Trail Rides
Pacific Northwest Guided Trail Rides specializes in authentic western guided horseback adventures in the Pacific Northwest.
- Wear long pants and closed toe shoes for your ride, riding boots preferred but not necessary
- We provide a mounting block but riders must have enough strength to mount their horse by themselves.
- If you have any medical conditions such as bee allergies or asthma please remember to bring your Epipen or inhaler. Please alert your guide if you have any medical conditions that we should be aware of.
- No expectant mothers.
- No purses or cameras with straps over the body, we will provide you with bags to carry your items.
- Please arrive at designated check-in area no later than 15 minutes prior to your schedule ride time.
- Riding double is not permitted.
- No smoking or vaping in the barnyard or while riding horses.
- No alcohol, drugs or riding under the influence. We reserve the right to refuse a horseback ride to anyone who we feel is under the influence.
- Gratuity is not included in the price of your trail ride but is always appreciated. Our wrangler staff work very hard to ensure you and your group have a safe and enjoyable time.
- Due to state park regulations, you must have a Discover Pass to park at any of the designated check-in areas (Riverside State Park Horse Park. If you are just dropping off trail riders, you do not need a pass. A $10 day pass or annual Discover Pass can be purchased at the button link below.